Why We Rely on Members
DreamKeepers’ strength relies on its active and supporting membership to fulfill our mission to improve and empower the lives of the women at Family Recovery Center, and provide support to these women on their road to a successful graduation from the program at FRC. Supporting members’ annual dues are integral in ensuring that DreamKeepers is able to provide for the women and children of Family Recovery Center on a monthly and annual basis, including both simple daily needs like shampoo and diapers, to fundamental programs and training to help with each client’s success. With generous donations and membership, DreamKeepers implemented and accomplished many programs and activities to support the women at FRC.
- Remodel of Community Bathroom with new bathtubs, showers, mirrors, tile, windows, and heaters
- Remodel of bedrooms in an ongoing basis, including new paint, floors, window treatments, furniture, and bedding
- Purchase of washers and dryers for the laundry room
- Providing Kitchen supplies such as appliances and flatware etc.
- Refurbishment of the Community Room including window treatments, flooring, and paint
- Tuition reimbursement at Community College and Career Training Schools for FRC Clients
- Ged Fees for students
- Provided a stipend for weekly Yoga Instruction
- Provide support and supplies for the Garden Project where our volunteer Garden Director teaches the women how to garden
- Help with household necessities for new apartments for the Graduates and their Children
- Purchase of new bicycles/tricycles and helmets for the children at FRC
- Supplied age appropriate books and arts & crafts for the children.
- Providing Layettes for new babies born at FRC which includes blankets, sleepers, clothing, diapers, baby wipes, and toiletries.
- Provided 12 new Dell Computers with software for the Career Center
- Meeting Holiday needs for FRC such as Thanksgiving turkeys, Christmas gifts, Easter baskets and summer Ice Cream Socials. Provided Christmas stockings for all the women filled with toiletries and children’s stockings filled with gift cards.
- Refurbishment of the Career Center Computer Lab with computer workstations, office chairs and conference table and chairs for the Work Readiness Classes.
- Ongoing underwriting of the Work Net Solutions Career Program for job training with workbooks and professional clothing and shoes for each student, worn for the program and their career search, along with a graduation celebration lunch.
- Funding Holiday & Summer Camp fees for FRC Children to attend camps at the Boys and Girls Club
- Continual upgrades and additions in the Child Development Center to provide a safe atmosphere, including new carpets and flooring, new stackable washer/dryer, new plumbing, highchairs, safety gates and developmental toys
- Year-round necessity purchases for the toddlers and babies, including pajamas, blankets, and toddler beds
- Built a new safe and enclosed Toddler Park complete with play equipment, benches, and umbrellas
Membership Dues and Levels
Annual membership dues are collected in September of each year. There are several levels of membership:
- $1000 Family Trust/Corporate Membership
- $500 Life Membership
- $250 Patron Membership
- $100 Sustaining Membership
- $50 Supporting Membership
Any level of membership, and all monetary gifts, large and small, are important and appreciated.
Membership dues and donations can be sent to:
P. O. Box 8286
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
We accept cash, checks (made payable to DreamKeepers Project, Inc.), PayPal, Venmo and credit card (VISA and MasterCard). Membership donations are tax deductible (please review specific donations with your tax advisor).